4.18.2015

LIVING A GREATER PURPOSE

I was by no means an innocent. I am not as better as some other overcomer, not as green as the grass neither, for me I was naive and I think even right until now I have to admit that as much as I'd want to be reminded of God’s calling in my human being, there’s this piece of me that I know I am not proud of still, even if others already are. I aim for more, I want to strive further in such a way that I will no longer live for myself, that since I have already learned and is still learning throughout my continuous journey, ---being the extension of God’s love for His disciples, then I think It would be just right to perform differently this time, stand to become more selfless and more prepared to live for His purpose. Will I ever find that answer to my how?

It is so easy to say that you are a servant, that you love Him; you love Him more than yourself and anyone in this world. But the reality in most cases, we are too afraid to lose the ones we superbly love, we cannot deny our own feelings, wants and needs, we are in fact having a hard time to forgive others not considering His word --- (Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses), some doubts us of our actions and we get distracted, thinking we are keenly watched every time we slip. No matter how profound you are in your faith, you are still human who, intentionally or unintentionally, can do any offence. (Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God). And that can’t be our forever excuse especially when we commit the same mistake over and over again, or may sin in a different way but you are actually aware of what you are doing hurts Him.

I have been in search all this time, and found the ideal stability to my lunacy, His words or should I say He, why does He sound mind-numbing for others? Aren’t they aware of what He did on the cross 2000 years ago? Are you? He died for us all. Yes! He died for me, JESUS, the one who loved you when you couldn’t love yourself, died for you! Yet I am just saddened by how people take in and pay no attention to His directives in today’s generation. How you do feel when you’re uncared for is exactly what He feels when you do the same thing. Aren’t you feeling unworthy enough to be called His child?

You represent what you believe and that you wouldn’t want to misrepresent your God. Believe that you are a world changer. No matter how much hassle the world gives, serve and give it your heart, your labour will never be in futile. God knows you and your heart’s desires. Simply start the change from within. And eventually after, have a nation make over by making our Almighty known to every person. Start the race now and be a finisher!

Know your purpose in life. Know him more then make Him known.





No comments:

Post a Comment