6.08.2015

VILLA ESCUDERO PHILIPPINES

Indulge yourself to a relaxing day away from the stress of school, work, any affair, etc. by having a day tour in Villa Escudero Plantations, just 2.5 hours drive from Manila, specifically located in Tiaong, Quezon Philippines. It’s been 6 years since the day we had a tour to this Philippines’ beautiful countryside, ‘twas year 2009 to be exact. No wonder why I only have this photo left because I wasn’t able to retrieve my Villa-Escudero-Photos from Friendster after it was officially announced to be gone astray, plus I just started blogging last year and I wouldn’t dare take photos that aren’t originally from my own scheme of course, but what’s important are the memories that never fade anyway.

So here is the mainly highlight of our trip obviously as I even asked an official photographer of the Resort to take photo of me on that base of a calm spillway from the Labasin Dam, the first working hydroelectric plant in the Philippines. Having an afternoon lunch sitting beneath a waterfall, listening to the sound of the rushing water while your feet are placed on it, are those that you definitely find soothing and pleasurable.



There are a lot more activities to experience here and I am encouraging you to encounter the fantastic-ness yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment